Friday, February 5, 2010

truth that draws a tear,

hello everybody,
shaunee here. i love erin loads.
damien's a nice guys & kalona is a bitch.

okey, cut the crap. :P
i suddenly have the urge to continue house of night.
byebye 6months of break from chosen to untamed.
oh, nevermind. i shall just READREADREAD like a bookworm. :D
blahblahs -.-

have i lost interest in blogging or is there nothing to blog about?
amber gave me a banana pencil case. (i'm so soorry amira)
crapcrapcrap, are just words to describe my days at 2e1`10 now.
project work, literature group work, music.
the worst of all bernice isn't in my music group. D:

oh, whatever. i told you i'm cursed with bad luck or what. (:
chelsea's mango looks CUTE-y. (i'm not hitting on your guy
i have my own one) HAHA ! um, whatever. i go off.
don't miss me, kay?

byebye. (:

p.s i hate you, kalona.

No comments:

Post a Comment