Saturday, November 7, 2009

my heart starts to wonder

where on earth you could be.

hello everyone(:

i posted yesterday but decided to delete tht post ~
cos, it sucks.

yayy, today i could go for teens club.
my mom allowed me to even though i was sick.
wheee~
but i was coughing like shitxcx.
but, it was FUN and TIRING cos me and wanrui got scolding.
cos, we couldnt remember our pieces.
me, prose and jie couldnt remember her play and prose.
but, erick helped me and william helped her.
so, i think i can remember wors?
but tara said we were going to DIE.
LOLxcx, after class went home straight.
i think thts th first time i didnt distract myself and slack.

yawns, sticking to this blogger skin still
i found a new skin but lazy edit lorhhs.
will edit soon and use it :D
whooots~
4 MORE DAYS FOR CLASS CHALET!
im excited, i guess?
never had a class chalet before.
its nine and i havent eaten my dinner.
ok, i shall go now(:

will post soon uhhs.
byeeee!

im sorry amogh.
im sorry krishan.

1 comment: