Friday, January 1, 2010

start of something new,

PhotobucketPhotobucket
2009 came for a reason; a good reason.

heyhey everybody.

2009. it just ended. D:
2010. it just started :D
grrr, what a way to start my lame post! ~
i can still remember my first days at scss
a year has gone by sooo fast. gaaah. x:

but, i'll never forget to thank those who made 2009 (and other years) th best.

CHAN HUI TING,

bestfriendforeverandever.
thank you for being there for me all th time, making 2009 joyful and happy <3.

AMBER TEO,

bestfriendforever.
although, you have billion of problems of your own, thanks for always helping me out.

VALERIE ONG,

bestfriend.
thank you for being there when i needed you.

PANG PEI YI,

bestfriend.
we've known each other for so long, can't forget every momment i spent with you.

UMA ELANKKUMARUN,

bestfriend.
thanks for doing sooo much for me. <3

BAI WAN RUI,

bestfriend.
thanks for making 2009 FUN and JOYFUL.

KIMBERELY CHONG,

bestfriend.
thanks for listening to my crazy rants, helping me and tolerating my nonsense.


thats all, i think.
school's starting soon.
sort of mixed feelings lor. *sighs*
and, homework, i've sortta "given up" x:

my phone went crazy yesterday -.-
ohwell, i will end here lar. tsktsk~

byebye! xD

p.s i changed my wishlist, go view.

No comments:

Post a Comment